Solar Pool Pump
If you are looking for solar pool heating, click here.
Did you know pool water filtration is only needed during the sunny, daytime hours? Of course, this is when most electric companies charge a premium for electricity usage!
Since you really only need to run your pump when the sun is shining, a solar pool pump is an excellent energy saving application to take advantage of.
- Reduce Your Energy Bills - Between $70 to $130 a month.
- Environmentally Friendly - Reduces your home's carbon foot print
- Adds Value To Your Home - By some surveys as much as $16,000.
- Extends the Life of your Pump - as much as 10 years
- Qualifies For The 30% Federal Tax Credit - Limited time so act now
- Lowest Maintenance Costs - Minimal costs
You can reduce your electric bills by using solar water pumps (essentially the same device as a solar pool pump) for these other related applications:
Solar Water Pump Applications:
- Swimming Pools
- Pond management
- Cattle watering
- Water features - Fountains & Waterfalls
Additionally Solar Pool Pumps can be used in conjunction with our Solar Pool Heater. This is yet another way to save, while allowing you and your family to use your pool throughout the year.
If you have any questions, be sure to check out the "Learn More" section on Solar Pool Pumps.
Ready To Get Started With Your Solar Pool Pump?
Contact Fafco Solar or Call 239-574-1500.
Servicing Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Bonita Springs, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Lakeland, and including all of Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Hendry, Glades, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk, Pasco, and Hernando Counties in Florida