Solar Water Heater
How Revolution Solar Hot Water System Works
The solar hot water system is designed to operate automatically, taking advantage of solar energy when it is available. Read more on how it works.
- Reduce Your Energy Bills - Using a Revolution Hot Water Heater will save the average homeowner significant electric water heating costs.
- Environmentally Friendly - Make a difference by helping to reduce greenhouse emissions by reducing your dependency on your electric or gas water heater.
- Add Value To Your Home
- Extends The Expected Life Of Your Residential Hot Water Tank - Dramatically reduces scaling.
- Qualifies For The 30% Federal Tax Credit
- Over 5 Times More Efficient At Capturing Sun's Energy - Solar thermal collectors are the most efficient way to use solar energy.
- Cleanest, Safest And Quietest Source Of Energy
- Lowest Operational Costs - Energy is free from the sun.
- Lowest Maintenance Costs - Minimal costs.
- Longer Lifespan - Due to fewer moving parts and no corrosion.
Our panels are made of durable, lightweight, ultraviolet-resistant, polyolefin material blended with proprietary additives at our own plant under exacting, quality-control standards.
Unique solar panel polymer chemistry is non-corrosive and designed specifically for hot water heating.
Modular Design to accommodate virtually and application and installation:
- Automatically Freeze Protected & Corrosion Resistant
- Can Be Adapted To Current Electric & Natural Gas Hot Water Heaters
- 10 Year Full Worry-Free Warranty - Backed by the leader in polymer solar water heating for over 30 years.
Ready For Your Solar Water Heater? Contact Fafco Solar or Call 239-574-1500.
Servicing Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Bonita Springs, and all of Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Hendry, and Glades Counties in Florida